Popular Posts
-
Released: April 6th, 2010 Published by: Dutton Juvenile Page Amount: 310 pages, US paperback "One cold night, in a most unlike...
-
I’ve left some clues for you. If you want them, turn the page. If you don’t, put the book back on the shelf, please.” So begins the lat...
-
the summoning by. kelley armstrong the lucky one by:nicholas sparks old magic by:marianne curley ...
-
Rachel White is the consummate good girl. A hard-working attorney at large manhatten law firm and a diligent maid of honor to her charmed be...
-
Luis Fuentes has always been sheltered from the gang violence that nearly destroyed his brothers’ lives. But that didn’t stop him from takin...
-
check out stacey and jessica at their blog chapterchicks.com or at youtube.com they have great reaviews and great personalities.
-
Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Dark Side by Beth Fantaskey Released: February 1st, 2009 Published by: Harcourt Series: Jessica...
-
Peculiar Children will delight adults, teens, and anyone who relishes an adventure in the shadows A mysterious island. An abandoned orpha...
Monday, August 15, 2011
Will Grayson Will Grayson (my current thoughts)
So far I am loving this book John Green and David Levithan are such great writters. They do amazing jobs at being both funny and telling a great story.I never thought i would like the alternate chapter thing with two authors but I love it exspecially with these two AMAZING autors. I dont want to give anything away just yet I'm going to save the rest for the review. Can't wait to finish it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment